The early State Capitol buildings dont fit with the timeline narrative, I came across the story of the New York Statehouse in Albany, which led to another fire at the Missouri Statehouse a few weeks earlier. Thats nothing, I wasnt even looking and found those, once I started checking I found about 5 more. Hopefully I will get a chance to finish.
Heres the first two, New York fellowed by Missouri. Two Statehouses that burned down and the official version of events is so far removed from reality I dont know if I should laugh or feel insulted. These fires were used in part of a national arson campaign to bring in new fire safety laws and eventually it would calminate as the New Deal, issued by Prez Eleanor Roosevelt.
The incident that brought me here was the Triangle factory fire, which happened in Downtown Manhatten on a sunny Saturady afternoon to ensure the maximum collective trauma. 4 days later the Capital burned down.
NY State House Fire
Just in case legislatures needed a reminder of who they work for the Capitol building was torched 4 days after Triangle. Four fucking days. guess what part was ground zero… the library and the section that housed all the colonial archives, lol, yep, no to mention the revolutionary war records and genealogical docs.
The Satate House was home to the State Library, a popular and respected library, one of the largest State joints in America. The fire started on the Northwest corner but the most damage was done in the southeast corner? The Senate Finance Committee headquarters, lol. I remember I read in the washington post a few years ago there was a fake leak thing called the Panama Papers scandel, there was a small office fire at the IRS building where the tax records were kept, completely unrelated and coincidental. And the people fall for it every time. The biggest one still is on sept 10 Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a congretional meeting and announced “we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions“. and then as everybody knows a few hours later the missle, I mean jumbo jet, took out the accounting offices of the same agency. Just crazy when that happenes
The fire also took out the State Museum holdings, Court of Claims, the Assembly Library and document rooms, most of the offices of the Excise Department. Lets put that in perspective, the Excise Dept are the people that do the liquor taxes and licenses and stuff. Throw the State Commission of Prisons offices. There is a clear pattern starting to form over the types of offices spared and the ones burned or flooded. On the first flood the damages offices were the Board of Lunacy, Board of Ed, State Tax Commission, State Treasurer, and Superintendent of Buildings. These guys torched any evidence they wouldve had to support every lie they tell, there was no evidence, thats what they were destroying. The Education Dept was the ones that had all the scientific and historical documents. It completly missed the Attorney General and the Govenors office, hmm, imagine that. Add the Forest, Fish and Game Commissionars office and the Commissioner of Labor, thats a big one, we are only here bc of the labor wars
The fire department was delayed an hour arriving to the scene, no word on why, just that they were late
NYTimes printed an Extra Edition at 3.30 a.m. March 29… That confuses me, why didnt they wait another day… Oh I get it. There has to be time for the event to make it to the frontpage; even if the story is sitting on a shelf for years there still is a delay, the fire was started in the middle of the night the day before, that way they could print the Extra at 3.30 a.m. but have the full page story complete with expert and witness interviews on the real target day, which was on March 30, (3/30) See how that works?
says the fire was started possibly in the office of H.j. Levy chairman of the Judiciary Committee due to faulty wiring, other official normie sources say it was a cigarette. Article is mainly devoted to writing the cover story of the building itsef, they say this thing was started in 1867 and has never been in a state of completion. They dont even say much about the fire, only repeat about all the priceless articles lost, and drive home a fake history narrative about construction mismanagment… The building is a relic, an ancient artifact, they didnt build it. What were so many people doing there so late, the fire said to have broke out around 215 am, right after a meeting had broke up, two virtue-signaling politicians even say they were the ones to hold the hose that started the first stream, maybe thats why the delay was about, they were waiting for the right photo-op.
The scandal surrounds the funds which have been astronomically inflated and then the fire destroyed everything unfortunatly there was no insurance so all those millions of dollars now get washed clean
Crazy right? Get this, most of the lost historic and scientific artifacts belonged to the State Museum and the Board of Ed, had been scheduled to be moved in January however construction delays prevented the transfer and all the relics were destroyed in the fire. Also lost to the Board of Ed was practically all the big high school examinations in NYC. Dont forget a large part of its files containing the application for professional examination. Schhol records and professional applications could be used in too many ways to sort through right now…
New York governor was Dix, the Dic family includes Dorothea and Samuel Howe partner at Perkins. Dix is said to have shown up to his office the next day.
The state archetect was Franklin B. Ware, for real, his name is B. Ware, GTFOH. The building was supposed to be fire proof but all disussion about the building burning are over-ridden by the contents of the building
[*Damage compared to Paris Flood]
Night watchman was an Abbott, bankster elite family, Samuel, 78, Civil War vet (second lieutenant Company B, Gaines Mills VA), supposedly died from smoke inhalation and died and his ghost is said to jingle keys and lock doors. We have run across the theme of haunting and ghost stories, its a tell. Abbott was Postmaster of Syracuse and connected to the postal service.
A second potential victim is thrown in, maybe an early retirement or a new assignment, David Mintz of Newark left his companion at the RR station to go sleep at the State building and was determined to have died in the flames. No mention of him after the first day, maybe he showed up late, maybe that one sentence was all the out he needed.
State militia was called in to protect the site from looters, also to protect the State from eye-witnesses.
The Senate Chamber Room was black onyx and well known in politics, aside from a door had a notch cut to allow a hose if necessary but the water was never turned on, no water/smoke/or fire damage… But the other side was compared to a flood, a Paris flood, that was name-dropping. The reason for all this is because the militia was there and controlled burned the building; they didnt arrive early to protect the site, there were there all night to make sure everything was destroyed and the other parts werent harmed. Even the art on the walls was removed in advance just in case
The things said to survive was Iroquois Indian artifacts and Washington’s Farewell Address, and Lincolns Emancipation Proclamation. Ironically all those things are fake, of course those would be the things.
One of the recovered items is a section of the iron chain link that stretched across the Hudson River between West Point and Constitution Island to prevent British vessels from navigating up the river during the American Revolution. West Point was a strategic site because of the s-curve in the Hudson there that forced large ships to slow down and become an easy target. The links were recovered from the State Library ruins after the fire. Another section of the chain is preserved at the West Point Military Academy. I wonder the significance of the chain. To be displayed at two such prominent spots indicates the chain link was important for something, even if what they say is a lie, like the crack in the liberty bell.
[*The only permanent building erected at the Buffalo World Fair a few years earlier in ’01 was the NY State building, check for leads.]
My New York State House Concerns
Theres a bunch of red flags associated with the building itself too, a series a photos suggests there were some major alterations before the official record says. Photos and engravings and photos of photos prove the building was reduced when they say it is being constructed
Not only does the photo record not jibe with authoritive sources but the budget is off too. The building was used as a scapegoat for money mismanagement throughout the whole early history. Note the structure is square with a open courtyard. Even in the oldest official pictures there is no central tower and there never was one in the written records.
The problem is all the early pictures show a central tower. The accompanying caption clears things up like they always do and said the engravings and sketches were conceptual. Conceptual drawings show a structure that has been modified, usually in an more ornate way. Sure some are real artist renditions, but not all of them. Some show a structure as it was before the Repopulation, then it was given a face list and features like spires and domes were removed. The new building is listed as the orginial one, ith fresh construction they say the entire building is from scratch. The original sketches and pictures are then called ‘Artist Conceptual’, or ‘Rendition.’ to keep up the fake history.
On top of that the development of the camera can be dated whitch a sketch or drawing cannot. On top of that, ironcly while researching the development of photography this lead me to another special-interest field simply called ‘Miniturization’. When you try to find out more about miniturization there isnt much information available, even less in English. Modern sources treat it like a novelty, like a small hobby of some obscure french artist and all they did was paint soldiers and doll houses. The thing that made the ball drop for me is when I was I was hung up on some Old World buildings in North Adams, Mass, when I read the handbook for the Jamestown Expo in 1907 one of the displays was a full-scale model of the city of San Francisco after the Great Earthquake; (it featured even motorized platforms that would shake and separate.) Dollhouses! the model was like the size of a city block. It was a detailed mock-up of the entire city, Aside from the entrance I could find any pics of the display itself, but written descriptions are right in the official guidebook. Miniatures are a whole new layer to consider when trying to date buildings and stuff.
The problem is identifying them. Their are some of the Eiffel Tower and Washington Monument that are hard to know for sure but just like with everything, once you are aware they exist and stay on the look-out for them you start to develop an eye. After a while you start to wonder how did you ever fall for it in the first place.
So maybe the central tower really was a concept drawing. I was gonna leave it at that; mark the thread for future researchers or if I ever get a chance to follow up. My girlfriend leaned over and saw the screen, She said, “Oh, Thats the Executive Building in D.C.”, I chuckled back “Nah, not this one.” ” Oh, Well I knew it was either the Executive Building or City Hall in Philly cuz they both look the same.”
Hold on… Sure as the pope shits in the woods, as soon as I saw the Philadelphia City Hall I knew the concept drawings were real.
New State House in Albany
City Hall in Philly
City Hall is an old world relic, identifiable features at multiple cities. The focal point is the central tower, which has been removed at other sites
Executive Office Building, D.C.
This piece of evidence is the only thing I need really, James Osgood was one of the most treacherous false-narrative/fake history writers out there. He made sure to catalogue this building for sure and claim it with a fake background. Osgood entered Bowdoin College at age 12, he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Peucinian Society. Later he was publisher of Atlantic Monthly and accompanied Samuel Clemens on his riverboat trip writing Huck Fin. The strange part is, even though he had the most successful company in Boston, somehow he went bankrupt anyway, so went to work at Harpers Weekly. Damn thats a mouthful, I told you, this guy is dangerous, he wrote the false narrative in his book and calls it the “New” capitol!
Missouri State Building Fire
While looking into the New York state building fire of 1911 I found another incident relevent to the string of arsons, the Missouri Capitol building also went up at the same time.
Feburary 5th 1911 at 8 p.m. the building was noticed aflame. The govenor is said to have rolled his sleeves up and fought the blaze alongside the convicts temporarily released from the nearby penitentiary.
The building was outgrown and legislatures were already constructing a new Statehouse.
The only records that were manged to be saved were the original land grants… Which of course were fake, all the original deeds and grants are falsified to support the Reset narrative.
No insurance for building or contents.
Here are the images we are given that are supposedly of the fire and the next day and why I say they are bullshit.
- 1. Pay close attention to the tower. The first image has 8 or 9 visible windows in the upper row, now compare to other pictures. How many different towers are they going to show us.
- 2. Notice the top doesnt really match, thats ok bc luckily somebody was there to catch just the top burning.
- 3. Here is the driveway, looks like it hasn’t been used in a long time, let alone heavy construction or a fire that burned uncontrollably for days
- 4. This is a zoom-in of the tower on fire, the so-called flames are scratched in. The people out there old enough to remember real pictures will know, if you let a picture get surface scratches it leaves an orange-ish hue. Somebody went and intentionally scratched around the windows giving the impression of fire, you can see the individual mark rubs back and forth. The steeple doesn’t match but that’s OK bc there is a separate series of shots of the steeple alone, so we got it covered.
- 5. Here is the full shot, the columns in front are an identifying feature, meaning in all shots, even the ones that match the rest, the columns are always in the same position. This picture to me looks like a light source on each side of the tower to make a glow and then the scratch/fire method.
- 6. Another zoom in of another tower that doesnt match the rest. The number of windows is about half as many. The top of the tower has been cropped out. You can see two distinct building periods herel the white old stone near the bottom and new red/brown w casing on the top. Keep this in mind
- 7&8. Supposed to be the morning after huh? nope, Id say the morning before. Look at the tower, its two distinct building periods, the original damaged stuff and what was gone berhond later and finished up just enough for a night-time photo shoot. Quite convienient about 4 photographers happened to be present the night it was struck by lightning. Rmember I said the columns are identifyable features, look how clean they are. They are new, freshly installed. The arsonist knew the columns are identifyable. They made sure that was the case. heyre brand new.
- 9. Another shot of the two layers of the tower.
- 10. Supposed to be an army guy but his “Captain Morgan/Explorer” pose suggests theres something else going on.
- 10. There are a group of red images, who knows why they wanted them all red. This is a completely different occasion, look, there are people working on the steeple. Its only half complete. I think jthe Inheritors fixed up a ruined castle only enough to appear completed from the outside, and then burned the frame down and gave bunch of pics in reverse order
- 11, 12, 13, 14. A group of inheritors posing by their ‘free masonry’, lol. The fellow in the center keeping the same symbolism going. Hmm, pretty fortunate those hardwood doors stayed in such good shape.The same group switching to the ‘thinking man’ gang-sign. The columns are Joachin and Boaz. Note the central area is still blown out but the tower has been completed. On the tower note the dots in the area that connect the top andbottom, there is a scribble of photoshop fire in the earlier picture. possible lights if it were spotlights and not fire
- 15. sapling growing near the steps, indication of abandonment
- 16. Tree limbs have been cut back, this is significant later
- 17. Crack in steps away from building.
- 18,19. Shows 3 periods of construction, the central portion with the curved perimeter wall completed on the left, one of the added wings on the right and the lower half of the tower. Most of the images has the tower top cropped out. Pay attention to the central rounded part, This is blown out in most of the other pictures, I think it is just a shell
- 20,21,22. this is another structure cropped out of all images except one, It shows more ruins on site, not just the Big House on top the hill. Look at the elevation compared to the surrounding area, and the way the mound is tiered, its an artifical high-ground. The building probly goes just as far underground in the fake hill as it does above ground.Particular interest to the central rounded area, is blow back down the man-made hill, not as if it collapsed and came down through fire but the tower is completly missing as well, as if it was shot down with cannon. Eye witness accounts say the stone building was exploding from the heat of the flames, this could just be a cover for balistics damage. also note the two wings are new and undamaged, the central portion is a separate structure
- 23 24 25 26. Here is what the building is said to have looked like at the time of the fire. The only problem is when you zoom up on the flag… well, you see. What is up with the one? One of the stripes came loose and is dangling. This is a form of mockery that fits their style, Im almost surprized the one pic with the scratch/flames did have a name in it. Check the flags from here on out to see if it is a miniature.
- 27, 28, 29, 30.) These are a group of pics of the original building with the old dome tower before the wings were added. I dont trust them bc it seems the real reason they exist are tow show the tree growth. Spaced out evenly every few years just to subliminally plant natural progression. anything timelined is a trap. The tower matchs the pattern of the lower half of the future towers. O just dont see how the earliest picture with the land reclaiming the block that was blown half way down the hill has no tower.
- What looks to me is the pre-expansion building could have been the original ruins, someone came up and knocked the dome off and blew the back halfway down the hill. Later oneone came along and added the two wings while keeping the middle section blown out. The partial tower left over from the original was added on to increase the height, (130ft). Building techniques could be similar to the temp buildings at the World Fairs. There could be several miniatures and each of them caught on fire…I know Im close, maybe abother piece will show up but for now, Im gonna wrap this up
There were a whole mess of Capitol building fires in the early years. Missouri’s lightning strike happend just a few weeks before the Triangle fire and New York building shows a multi-state arson campaign, remember these are federal laws and regulations being pushed.
Alabama has had a total of 5 Capitals and 4 Capital Buildings, or so they say, there was only 2 for sure, the rest of the narrative is an attempt to explain away ruins and gaps in the timeline.
Holt was a military industrial complex family that made the first war wagons in the early 1800’s for the War Dept. Exeter is a Seat of Power in the New World, anyone that comes from here, especially in the early 1800’s is worth keeping an eye on. Master Mechanic is code for Agent, CIA in todays world but back then it meant the same thing just different alphabet gang.
First Montgomery State House
Random Out-of Place Artifact Structures in Montgomery
Tuscaloosa, Third Location, Second Building
Served as State Capital from 1826-46. Building was destrpoyed by ‘faulty wiring’ in the 1920’s and the remains were scavenged for pother construction projects.
After the Capital moved to Montgomery the building house a College for Women until it was destroyed
This was the second site picked as the State Capital from 1820-1825. The two-story brick building above served as courthouse.
It was visited by Gen Lafayette, the fictional French General, homeboys with George Washington.
This site is marked by a simple rock monument, a reocurring theme
By the Civil War it was deserted and the story goes it was used as a Confederate POW camp.
The town was used as a quarry in the 1880’s and the bricks were used to build Selma.
The fort is nicknamed Castle Morgan. It had the highest survival rate of any camp on either side. The casualties came afterward on the steamship Sultana which killed 2,000 released prisoners
The position to the rivers and grid laid out in perfect squares suggests to me this was a canaled town
The town is on the haunted places registry. Thats a clear indicator they are hiding something, like the fact these are fake stones. Real stones, possibly with real people but the dates are wrong. You can tell by the symbolism.
St Stevenson, Alabama Territory, First Location
The very first Capital, called St Steven, goes back to when AL was still part of the <ississippi territory and just declared itself autonomous. The Seat of Authority is no longer visible today as it was swept away by the river. There are still some parts sticking out of the water and the official buildings were moved farther inland.
A French trading post may have been located here in 1714. The Spanish built a blockhouse here in 1789 known as Fort San Estevan at the 31st Parallel. The Americans took control in 1799. The old Spanish fort was garrisoned in 1805 – 1808 to protect the Choctaw Indian Agency that was located here, part of the Federal Indian Factory trade system.
The town’s name was changed to St. Stephens in 1811. The town became the Territorial capital in 1817 – 1819. The old town was relocated by the 1830’s, the site is now a ghost town and archaeological site, which opened to the public in May 2000. Foundation ruins still remain.
Today the town is unincorporated with a population under 600. All there really is is a Masonic Hall and a Church, thats all there is in the whole area is churches and cemeteries.
The original capital was in Russian Alaska. A wooden castle owned by the Russian Fur Company burnt to the ground in 1894. Fur trappers are a mark for intelligence.
The dome looks like it was added at a later time. It’s bluer
Kansas Capital Building
Maine Capital Building
Iowa Capital Building
Featured at the Chicago World Fair, 1893, photographed by B.W. Kilburn