Alabama has had a total of 5 Capitals and 4 Capital Buildings, or so they say, there was only 2 for sure, the rest of the narrative is an attempt to explain away ruins and gaps in the timeline.
Holt was a military industrial complex family that made the first war wagons in the early 1800’s for the War Dept. Exeter is a Seat of Power in the New World, anyone that comes from here, especially in the early 1800’s is worth keeping an eye on. Master Mechanic is code for Agent, CIA in todays world but back then it meant the same thing just different alphabet gang.
First Montgomery State House
Random Out-of Place Artifact Structures in Montgomery
Tuscaloosa, Third Location, Second Building
Served as State Capital from 1826-46. Building was destrpoyed by ‘faulty wiring’ in the 1920’s and the remains were scavenged for pother construction projects.
After the Capital moved to Montgomery the building house a College for Women until it was destroyed
This was the second site picked as the State Capital from 1820-1825. The two-story brick building above served as courthouse.
It was visited by Gen Lafayette, the fictional French General, homeboys with George Washington.
This site is marked by a simple rock monument, a reocurring theme
By the Civil War it was deserted and the story goes it was used as a Confederate POW camp.
The town was used as a quarry in the 1880’s and the bricks were used to build Selma.
The fort is nicknamed Castle Morgan. It had the highest survival rate of any camp on either side. The casualties came afterward on the steamship Sultana which killed 2,000 released prisoners
The position to the rivers and grid laid out in perfect squares suggests to me this was a canaled town
The town is on the haunted places registry. Thats a clear indicator they are hiding something, like the fact these are fake stones. Real stones, possibly with real people but the dates are wrong. You can tell by the symbolism.
St Stevenson, Alabama Territory, First Location
The very first Capital, called St Steven, goes back to when AL was still part of the <ississippi territory and just declared itself autonomous. The Seat of Authority is no longer visible today as it was swept away by the river. There are still some parts sticking out of the water and the official buildings were moved farther inland.
A French trading post may have been located here in 1714. The Spanish built a blockhouse here in 1789 known as Fort San Estevan at the 31st Parallel. The Americans took control in 1799. The old Spanish fort was garrisoned in 1805 – 1808 to protect the Choctaw Indian Agency that was located here, part of the Federal Indian Factory trade system.
The town’s name was changed to St. Stephens in 1811. The town became the Territorial capital in 1817 – 1819. The old town was relocated by the 1830’s, the site is now a ghost town and archaeological site, which opened to the public in May 2000. Foundation ruins still remain.
Today the town is unincorporated with a population under 600. All there really is is a Masonic Hall and a Church, thats all there is in the whole area is churches and cemeteries.